Dive deep into the substance of sailing’s most engaging topics. During The Morning Muster Teresa and Ben Carey will catch up with cruisers, maritime professionals, and old salts — and the lessons the ocean had in store for them.
Our Latest Episode:
- Ep 11: Offshore Sailing Lessons & Debriefs
- Ep 10: Sailing High Latitudes with Novara & Paragon
- Ep 9: Ocean Racing – Prepping For The Marion Bermuda Race
- Ep 8: Food Philosophies And Musings! Eating Your Best Aboard Boats
- Ep 7: VHF Radio Communication: Stories and Protocols
- Ep 6: Offshore Weather & Routing Fundamentals
- Ep 5: Lessons Learned Sailing Single Handed
- Ep 4: Perspectives On Sail Training, Leadership, and Seamanship
- Ep 3: Nighttime & Limited Visibility (Fog) Sailing
- Ep 2: Cruising Lessons Learned Offshore
- Ep 1: Canvassing Your Boat With Cruising Sails
- Morse Alpha COVID-19 Status Report – Updated Feb 2021
- Getting Fixed on Cel Nav
- Sailing at Night: Can You See in the Dark?
- The Knot You Never Thought You Needed
- More Checklists and a Video!
- What Scares You While Sailing?